Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Can women really have it all? Do you?


Great article about women wanting to have it all: Click Here For Article

The article discusses women being advised that they CAN'T have it all. Check it out:
''Yes, you could do it all, but you will have a nervous breakdown."

As professional women, we all strive to do the best we can with the skills that we have. But when it comes to family, career, "me time" and the much needed "girlfriend time", can women really have it all?

Is it the same choice for men?

1 comment:

Lori said...

I know that I personally want to have it all. I work hard, I want to play hard, and I want to live life to the fullest.

It scares me to think that I won't be able to be a great wife, mother, and businesswoman at the same time...because that's kinda what I strive for.

I guess the ultimate success is loving hard, and making sure that the core of who you are is happy, regardless of whether 1 aspect of your life is not.